Introduction to Floods
Floods are one of the most prevalent and severe natural dangers on Earth. A flood happens when water bombards typically dry ground, which can happen in a variety of ways. Excessive rain, a damaged dam or any other levee, speedy melting of snow and ice, can overrun a river, causing it to flood the nearby area, known as a floodplain. When a major storm or tsunami forces the water to rush inland, coastal flooding happens.Pakistan is experiencing severe flooding (Pakistan Floods 2022) and is suffering from its immediate effects.
Pakistan Floods 2022
Because of its influence in extreme weather events and rising seas, climate change is increasing the danger of floods globally, particularly in coastal and low-lying areas. Floods in Pakistan have harmed millions of people, killed hundreds, and prompted the government to proclaim a national emergency. Floods induced by monsoon rainfall and melting glaciers in Pakistan from June 2022. Since mid-June, 30 million people in Pakistan have been hit by heavy monsoon rains and floods. It is Pakistan’s worst flood since 2010. Just since August 25, Pakistan had received 375.4 mm of rain, which is 2.87 times more than the national 30-year average of 130.8 mm.
- It is estimated that the countrywide floods have killed at least 1,128 people, including 340 children, and wounded over 1,700 since June 2022.
- According to the National Disaster Management Authority about 218,000 houses have been demolished and 452,000 have been damaged since June 14.
- Over 793,900 livestock have died.
- A total of 2 million acres of crops and orchards have been affected.
- Over 3,000 kilometers of road and 145 bridges have been partially or completely destroyed.
- It also resulted in widespread internet cuts in distinct regions of the country.
- As a result of the emergency, at most 17,566 schools have indeed been destroyed.
- Web Development.
- SEO + SMO Services.
- Content creation & media Production services.
- Web & Graphic Designing Services.
- Logo Designing
- Website maintenance
- App Development